- An Application for admission must be submitted on the school's prescribed form obtainable
from the school or downloaded from the school's website.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- It is mandatory to submit the Birth Certificate of the child at the time of admission
in Pre-Primary and Class 1 in case no school was attended previously.
- T.C. from the previous school is compulsorily required.
- No change in the date of birth will be made afterwards.
- A student selected for admission must join on the date specified, failing which
the admission may be cancelled.
- The Principal reserves the right without specifying any reason whatsoever, to accept/reject
- Regular attendance is an important factor for a good performance. A prior written
application for leave must be submitted well in advance.
- 80% attendance is compulsory for the child to be eligible for appearing in the exams.
- The name of the student who remains absent for 10 days without information shall
be struck off the roll call. For re-admission, a re-admission fee of Rs. 350/- will
- Every student must be present on the reopening day after each vacation.
- No student will be allowed to leave the school premises during school hours.
- All requests regarding absence or late-coming should be mentioned in the school
CLASS WORK AND HOME WORK
- Class work includes oral and written work. Class tests are conducted on regular
intervals and are taken into consideration for promotion to the next class.
- Home work in all the subjects is given every day in all the classes. Guardians are
requested to see that the child completes the home work regularly and must sign
the home work diary every day.
- In order to make learning stress free in the early years of childhood, their performance
is continuously assessed through class tests and worksheets in each academic year.
- Pass marks in each subject is 40% .
- Grades are given based on a child's performance in various curricular and co-curricular
- Decision regarding promotion will be based on the overall performance of the child
throughout the year in the exams/tests.
- In any case, medical certificate is not a guarantee for promotion to the next class.
If a student fails to appear in a part or whole of the examination, he should secure
the required marks in the other examinations held during the year.
- The decision of the Principal regarding promotion is final.
- Examinations in each academic session will be held as following :
- September/October : Half Yearly Examination
- February/March : Annual Examination
- MCQ Exams are also conducted every year to enhance the power of reasoning in our
- Marks obtained in the tests will be included in the Grand Total of the examination.
- If a student remains absent in any test/examination, he/she will not be re-examined.
- Students using unfair means in the tests/examinations will be duly punished.
- The children's progress report is shown/given to the guardians during the Parent
Teacher Meetings usually held on a second Saturday or any other fixed date after
- Parents are requested to collect the monthly progress report of their ward on the
dates referred to. The report card after being signed by the parent must be returned
to the Class Teacher within three working days. It will be given finally after Annual
- To bring about co-ordination between the parents and teachers, regular Parent Teacher
Meetings are organized. Orientation programs are also organized to bring harmony
between parents and teachers. Parents are requested to attend the Parent Teacher
Meetings regularly to keep themselves aware of their ward's progress.
- Parents are requested to check their ward's School Diary every day and ensure that
the work assigned is duly completed. Remarks made in the diaries should also be
acknowledged and countersigned regularly.
- Parents should take proper note of all the circulars and information sent to them
from time to time.
- Parents are requested to participate actively and regularly in all the school activities.
- No sick child should be sent to school with medicines to be taken during school
- Parents are requested to inform the school in case there is any change of their
address or phone number.
- All applications must be signed by the parents.
- Parents are requested to acquaint themselves fully with the school's rules and regulations
and abide by them. They are further requested to maintain a cordial behaviour with
- A student may be rusticated if desired co-operation is not extended by the parents.
- The parents/guardians shoud comply with the rules and regulations laid by the school
and co-operate with the school for the welfare of their children.
- Students may be transferred from one branch to another on request (depending on
the seats lying vacant).
- Parents should submit an application addressed to the Principal with all the details.
- Every child is to follow all the disciplinary rules and regulations of the institution
to maintain the school decorum.
- Students must be punctual in reaching school. They should attend the morning assembly.
Late comers will not be allowed to enter the class without the Principal's permission.
- Students not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter the class.
- Wearing of jewellery is forbidden.
- Nails should be trimmed.
- The school does not take any responsibility for the loss of books, watches, money
and so on. Each student is responsible for his/her own belongings.
- The child will not be allowed to leave the school on any condition during school
- Parents and other persons are not allowed to meet their children or teachers during
school hours without permission of the Principal.
- The Principal is liable to rusticate any student whose conduct is not good.
- When the assembly is over, students shall go to their classes in an orderly manner.
- By maintaining decorum and orderliness while leaving the school, the students should
ensure smooth exit for themselves. Proper discipline must be maintained throughout
the school hours.
- Each child is required to contribute to the high standards of the school by his/her
conduct, discipline, manners and commitment to studies and other school activities.
- Students using their own conveyance are required to follow traffic rules for their
own safety. Students are not allowed to ride two wheelers without a proper driving
licence. For such riders, Principal's prior permission is necessary.
- Students are expected to take part in Games, Sports, Debate, Art Competition, Collage
Competition, On the Spot Essay Competition, G.K. Quiz, Elocution Contest, Writing
Competition, Flower Show, Science & Craft Exhibition, Outdoor Activities and other
competitions in extra curricular activities organized by the school from time to
The school has well equipped laboratories to carry out experimental work in various
sciences. The following rules are to be followed in the laboratories:
- Equipment for use in laboratories will be issued to students as per rules laid down
by the science teachers.
- No equipment is to be taken out of the laboratories without a written permission.
- In case of any damage, during practical lessons, expenses for the repair of the
equipment will be borne by the student.
- Any item issued from the laboratories must be returned before the Annual Examination
and a no dues certificate obtained from the Science teachers should be submitted
to the Class teacher to allow the students to appear in their Annual Examination.
SCHOOL IDENTITY CARD
- Students should have their identity cards in their possession at all times when
they come to school or go elsewhere in school uniform to represent the college.
- The Managing Body of the school reserves the right to add/amend/waive off any of
the rules and regulations contained in the school prospectus without assigning any
- The interpretation of any of the rules as contained in the Prospectus rests solely
and entirely with the Managing Body of the School. Its interpretation shall be final
and binding on Parents/Guardians and students of the institution.
- All disputes are subject to Lucknow Jurisdiction only.